Connect Training & Consulting, Inc.
Please read, sign, and submit the following:
By my participation in this training, I acknowledge my intention to reasonably comply with the following statements:
Workshop and Materials:
- Only the registered trainee may attend the training.
- As these training materials (PowerPoint handouts, R-TEP & G-TEP Instructional Materials, G-TEP Worksheets) are intended for use by licensed clinicians only and are copyrighted, I agree to restrict access for my own use.
- I will not distribute the training materials to others, clinicians or non-clinicians, without explicit written permission of the presenter(s).
- This training builds knowledge and skills leading to a practicum experience. Attendance at the full training is required to participate in the practicum and obtain CE and EMDRIA Credits. No partial credits will be awarded. All times are posted in US Eastern Time Zone. Arrival more than 1 hour late will disqualify a participant from the training.
- I will conduct myself in a professional manner at all times. If at any time the presenter deems my behavior inappropriate, I may be asked to leave the training. In this event, no refund will be provided.
- Video/Photo release. I understand that the lecture and Q&A portions of this training may be recorded for later on-demand access. The practicum portions will not be recorded and will remain confidential. I understand that I am to receive no compensation for this appearance. The Producer, Connect Training & Consulting, shall have complete ownership of the program. I give the Producer the right to use my name (as it may appear on the Zoom meeting screen) and likeness to publicize the program and the services of the Producer.
The Producer may:
- Photograph me and record my voice and likeness for the purpose of the production mentioned above, whether by film, videotape, magnetic tape, digitally or otherwise;
- Make copies of the photographs and recordings so made;
- Use my name (as it may appear on the Zoom meeting screen) and likeness for the purposes of education, promotion or advertising of the sale or trading in the photographs, recordings and any copies so made.
I further understand the master tape remains the property of the Producer and that there will be no restrictions on the number of times that my name and likeness may be used.
- This training is being conducted on a HIPAA compliant platform. The participants and facilitator/trainer agree to keep the work done in practicum confidential. No personal material of others shared in practicum will be shared with others outside the training. Additionally, I agree to respect the confidentiality of other trainees by participating in a private location and/or wearing a headset so other’s clinical material may not be overheard.
- A significant component of the training involves clinicians practicing both protocols in small groups under the guidance of the trainer(s) and facilitator(s). These practice experiences are for training purposes only and not for personal therapy, though many trainees report adaptive therapeutic outcomes. All participants are encouraged to address disturbing real-life experiences as part of this training program to appreciate the subjective experience of EMDR as a client would, and to provide valid training experiences for other participants. By participating in this training, you are affirming that you have developed appropriate self-soothing and affect/arousal management skills to cope with exposure to this type of material and will be able to use these skills as necessary during and following this training.